Thursday 21 January 2016

THEATRE COMES TO OUR SCHOOL!

As every year, the 'Moving On' English theatre company, came last Friday to our centre. The show was given to students from 1st and 2nd of ESO and another one for 6th grade. We had the privilege to watch the play too, and we could see how students sang and got involved in the play, while they were learning English.

 'Moving on' company offered us a comedy and a musical show, interpreted in English by experienced British performers. This time, they performed a show called "One way ticket"; this play took us on an amazing journey in London underground, where the protagonists, Bob and Harry, try to preserve the underground station.



This company also did another theatre for primary school students . The story was about a dreamer, called Harry, who wanted to become a famous actor. The show gives the students the chance to involve in the world of television.
 





 Here you have the link to the "Moving on" web:  http://www.movingonsl.com/

25 comments:

  1. I watched the theater some years ago and it was hilarious!Very interesting activity for students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the theater some years ago and it was hilarious!Very interesting activity for students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also watch the theater some years ago as Janire and it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also watch the theater some years ago as Janire and it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also watch the theater some years ago as Janire and it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also watch the theater some years ago as Janire and it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also watch the theater last year and it was great,funny and hilarious. I would like to see the theatre again this year ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!!!
    I´m Ane Rodríguez, a student of 1st ESO.
    I watch this theatre last year, I think tat is a very interesting and funny show. I want to see it again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! Very interesting and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every year an amazing idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interestsing and funny theathre!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really amusing thaetre!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome performance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had really fun watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the performance, it was hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are fantastic. I can not say anything more :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. it is a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, that theater was very funny, i want to see again

    ReplyDelete
  19. LUIS RAMALLO YU: Hi, that theater was awesome and very interesting.
    I hope to repeat it

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are saw funny and I want to see again

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is a interesting and funny idea

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fantastic experience.I wont to repeat.

    ReplyDelete